It’s not easy being a parent these days. Whether it’s the texting or teenage angst, it seems new challenges for families arise every day.
Murrieta-based Oak Grove Center is inviting the public to its “Successful Individuals; Strong Families” seminar, an event designed to educate and support local families.
- Learning to have healthy relationships
- Knowing about yourself, smart communication, step-families and the significance of fathers
- Infidelity, Distrust and Forgiveness
- Communication strategies for single parents
- Linking to local resources
- Responding to family challenges
- Making tough decisions and learning where conflict begins
- Creating a strong partnership with the school
- Reaching into the future
The seminar is free and will be held 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 16 at Oak Grove Center, located at 24275 Jefferson Avenue, in Murrieta.
There will be a complimentary continental breakfast and lunch.
To learn more or to RSVP for the event, call 951-677-5599 or visit www.oakgrovecenter.org.
Kerri S. Mabee can be reached at email@example.com. Follow me on Twitter at SWRNNaelife.