Mt. San Jacinto College’s Financial Aid Department announced today it is offering free assistance for students filling out the 2012-2013 Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
The event will be held in room 208 at the Temecula Education Complex located at 27447 Enterprise Circle West in Temecula.
The sessions are planned for 4 p.m. on Oct. 10 and Nov. 14 and will cover federal and state grant information, grants and scholarship deadlines and general eligibility.
Please bring the following document(s) if you are under the age of 24 and are not married:
- Your parent(s) 2011 taxes;
- Your parent(s) 2011 W2/1099’s;
- Your parent(s) Social Security Number(s) (you will need the exact spelling of their name(s)
- on the card)
- Your parent(s) date of birth
- The month and year your parent(s) were married/divorced/separated/widowed
ALL students regardless of age or marital status; please bring the following document(s):
- Your 2011 taxes, if applicable
- Your 2011 W2/1099, if applicable
- Your Social Security Number
- Your date of birth
- Permanent Residency/Green card or VISA, if applicable
This event is free and open to the public. No reservations are required, but seating is limited!
For more information contact Michelle Daniely at 951-639-5238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.