- Nov. 23-25 — Ice skating at Holiday Hybrid Ice Rink from noon-8 p.m. at Lake Elsinore Outlets located at 17600 Collier Ave. in Lake Elsinore.
- Dec. 7 — “Winterfest” — Street Faire and Holiday Celebration: Annual event includes craft vendors, food, family amusements, lighting of the holiday tree and visit from Santa.
- Dec. 8 and 15 – 11th Annual Pancake Breakfast with Santa: Presented by city of Wildomar, cost is $5 per person. Call 951-245-0442 for more information.
- Dec. 15 — Holiday Magic Push Cart Parade: Features only non-motorized vehicles and begins at 5 p.m. in Historic Downtown Murrieta. This is event is free and open to the public.
- Dec. 3 — Winter Wonderland Community Bike Ride and Walk: City to plan for upcoming trails and bikeways with holiday-themed, 3- to 4-mile bicycle ride or 1-mile walk; 10-11:30 a.m.; Frank Eaton Memorial Park located at 3600 Bradley Road in Perris.
- Now through Dec. 22 — The Magic of Snow” at Victoria Gardens; 7 and 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays; Winter wonderland including strolling vintage holiday carolers at Victoria Gardens located at Chaffey Town Square in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Now through Jan. 5 – Festival of Lights: Holiday enthusiasts can be dazzled by more than 225 hours of live holiday entertainment, unique shopping and creative dining along Main Street Riverside.
- Now through Dec. 24 — Pictures with Santa at Galleria at Tyler located at 1299 Galleria at Tyler in Riverside.
- Now through Dec. 17 — Pet photos with Santa from 6-9 p.m. at Galleria at Tyler located at 1299 Galleria at Tyler in Riverside.
- Nov. 23 — Santa’s Arrival is planned from 6-9 p.m.in Old Town Temecula;; Event features 30,000 Christmas lights along Front Street and Dickens Carolers.
- Dec. 7 — Santa’s Electric Light Parade at 7 p.m. (street closed off at 5 p.m.); Front Street (beginning at Front/Moreno Streets by post office, ending Santiago/Front Streets) in Old Town Temecula.
- Dec. 11 — Professor Pennypickle’s Winter Wonderland: Children can play in snow and eat s’mores from 6-8:30 p.m. at Temecula Children’s Museum, located at 42081 Main St., Temecula
- Dec. 14 -Jan 6 — Ice skating at Temecula Town Square: Located at Town Square (Main Street and Mercedes); $10 per person for an hour, $3 skate rental. To make a group reservation please (951) 297-9ICE (297-9423) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dec. 18 or 19 — Pennypickle’s Polar Express: from 6-8:30 p.m. at Temecula Children’s Museum, located at 42081 Main St., Temecula; 951-308-6376, pennypickles.org.
One-tank trips: San Diego
- Dec. 9 and 16 — Parade of Lights: Board the historic ferryboat “Berkeley” to watch the brightly decorated boats at Maritime Museum of San Diego, located at 1492 North Harbor Drive in San Diego.
- Dec. 27 — Winter Family Day at Maritime Museum: Kids age 12 and younger make nautical craft and includes historic bay cruise on San Diego Bay aboard “Pilot” boat at Maritime Museum of San Diego, located at 1492 North Harbor Drive, San Diego.