Murrieta’s Andrea Maue, winner of an episode of Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars,” is taking orders for Valentine’s Day.
Owner of Temecula-based Ava James Catering, Maue took home $10,000 for her win in the episode that aired in early January. A recipe for one of her winning cupcakes — a green tea treat topped with green tea buttercream — is available on Food Network’s website.
But Maue has created a unique menu just for Valentine’s Day orders.
Maue utilizes locally foraged ingredients, including eggs from local chickens, for her creations.
Maue currently is working alongside staff at Temecula’s E.A.T. (Extraordinary Artisan Table) Marketplace, 27535 Jefferson Ave. Pick up and check out the creations there.
Call to make your pre-orders: 951-695-3663.
Check out her V-Day menu below:
VALENTINE DAY GIFT PACKAGES
($6.95 gift set of 2; $13.95 gift set of 6)
- Naughty & Nice Cupcakes: Half vanilla bean with an angelic sweet strawberry buttercream and half devils food with a decedent & seriously dark chocolate buttercream; Packaged up, and ready to gift
FULL VALENTINE CUPCAKE MENU
(1 dozen minimums on pre-orders; $34.50 per same variety dozen; $36 per mixed dozen; $3 each)
- Double Chocolate: Glazed with chocolate ganache, topped off with milk chocolate butter cream
- Vanilla Bean Baby: Vanilla bean cake & vanilla bean butter cream
- Salted Caramel: Vanilla bean cake, whipped mascarpone, salted caramel drizzle & sea salt sprinkle
- Lemon meringue: Lemon cake, meyer lemon curd & toasted meringue
- Chocolate Cupcake Perfection: Chocolate cake, Roast House coffee infused butter cream
- Ava+Gigi=Smores 4 Ever: Honey gram cake with chocolate filling and fluffy marshmallow frosting